Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do...

miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

Tonight

When on the verge of this melancholic state of mind
Which hangs around me, waving emotions,
At this time of the day... I feel deeply alone.
Then I breathe, I control, dominate, on my own
And turn loneliness into enjoyable solitude.
Detaching myself from unnecesary ties...
Lifting the essential, walking through in the nude
It feels as growing stronger
Yet none of this I want the forthcoming nite
But embrace vulnerability and get myself sheltered,
Nestled in the thought of thine cuddling sight.

Oren Lavie – Her Morning Elegance

Where people are pleasently strange

1 comentario:

MCruz dijo...

Ya te lo he dicho por chat, pero te lo vuelvo a repetir. Me encanta tu primera poesía en inglés!... Es mágica!! ¿Quién no se ha sentido así alguna vez?